Welcome to the scrapperin
designer’s blog hop!
Today, we introduce you to our new designers as well as we celebrate our 1st anniversary with you and through this blog hop (and giveaway).
Visit all 21 designer’s blogs, where you can read „five funy facts“ about each member and see a creative project. Leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts, then go back to the scrapperin
blog hop post and leave a comment there for a chance to win one of the anniversary prizes, the giveaway is open for internationals. On Jan. 19th 2013 at 12pm CET we will close the comments and the randomly picked winners will be announced on Jan. 20th on the scrapperin blog
Okay, now here are my five ‘funny’ facts:
1. I am pretty camera-shy, if you haven’t noticed yet. I usually sneak out of vision if pictures are taken. And if I really have to be in it, I try to hide behind the kids or my camera. Camera’s always make me highly uncomfortable. And yet again, afterwards, I always am sad to have almost no pictures of myself with the kids.
2. I am a big cookiemonster. Besides this scrapbooking thing, cookies are my #1 addiction. Followed very closely by some good Belgian chocolate – lol.
3. I am a very economical scrapper. I always try to get as much out of my supplies as possible, to the agree that I sometimes cut the papers away
from behind my pictures , so I can use it on another project. I blame the addiction and passion for paper, so scared to be running out of it – lol.
4. I only have 4 pairs of shoes, 2 for winter, 2 for summer.
5. I am quite the perfectionist. I am like a buldog when it comes to finishing up a project, I won’t let it go until I’m 100% satisfied.
So now that you know the lot about me, let’s take a look at the project, shall we. I present to you my very first Scrapperin project.
This is a pretty simple layout when it comes to the amount of supplies needed for it. I started out with a sheet of patterned paper from BasicGrey’s Serenade collection. I added some white spray mist, the Form & Feder stamp set from Scrapperin with white ink, a flair, letter stickers, and a die-cut.
I first ran my paper through my sewing machine and stitched a couple of circles, which I then accentuated by adding circles with my spray ink. This works kind of as a frame for my pictures and makes your attention go that way.
I absolutely adore the Form & Feder stamp set by Scrapperin. I used quite a few of the stamps here on my layout, all in white pigment ink. I thought it look fun to use this small arrows stamp to make a border along the top of my page.
Ok, now it’s hopping time again: hurry on over to Eva-Maria’s blog
We’re doing the hop alphabetically and you should be able to go from blog to blog on each designer’s post, but here are all designer’s blogs, just in case.
Thanks for hopping along with us!